Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 2:
SM-G750F Android Phone:
ဖတ္ျပီး စမ္းသပ္ၾကည္႕ေပါ့ေနာ္ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ကေတာ့ ဘာသာမျပန္တတ္လို႕ ဒီတိုင္းတင္ေပးလိုက္တယ္ေနာ္ ေအာက္မွာလိုအပ္တာေလးေတြ ေဒါင္းျပီး စမ္းသပ္ၾကည္႕လိုက္ပါ
1) The rooting process which I have given below is not a data-loss process. So there is no need to take backup of personal data like contacts, pictures, videos, music, etc.
2) Ensure that your mobile and computer have their antivirus applications disabled while you carry out the rooting procedure given below.
3) Also make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 has a good amount of battery backup. If you don’t and if your smartphone gets switched off while the rooting process is going on, then the device will surely get bricked. So avoid it by charging your battery to a good level.
4) Download Samsung USB Driver for your smartphone and install it on your computer. You have to do this because without USB drivers, you can’t connect your Samsung smartphone to the computer.
Related Tutorial: How To Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9150) Android Phone
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Mega SM-G750F Android Phone:1) To get started, download this Galaxy Mega 2 rooting package and extract it to a folder in your computer. Next switch off your phone and boot into the “Download Mode” (To get into the Download Mode, you need to Press the Zoom Left and Power Button and hold it simultaneously for few seconds).
2) Upon entering into the Download mode, you will see a warning. Disregard it and press the Zoom right key to continue.
3) Now in the folder where we have extracted the files from Step 1, you will see Odin3.exe. Click on that file to open Odin3. Next, connect your smartphone to the computer. If you have installed the USB drivers properly, then Odin will automatically recognize your Galaxy Mega 2. You will also be able the see the “Added” message in the Odin window.
4) Now click on the PDA button in Odin and select “CR-Auto-Root.tar” file which will be available in the extracted folder. Once done, click on the “Start” button in Odin to start the flashing process.
5) It will take a minute for Odin to root your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone. During the process, your device will get rebooted, so don’t panic. Once done, you will see a small Green Box with Pass message written in it, in the Odin window.
6) Now disconnect your device from the computer and check the apps menu in Galaxy Mega 2 for SuperSU app. If it’s there, then your Samsung device is successfully rooted. You can also use the “Root Checker” app to check whether your device is successfully rooted or not.
Download အဆင္မေျပရင္ ေျပာပါ.. အဆင္ေျပေအာင္ အတတ္ႏိုင္ဆံုး ႀကိဳးစားေပးပါမယ္...